13/07/2015

Wiki'd Nail Art Challenge - Week 8 - Salicylic Acid

Hey Guys,

So after some deep throught, I decided to forgo the missing weeks from this Wiki'd Challenge as I had too much to catch up on. So Here is my take on the week 8 theme - Salicylic Acid !



Now it may seem like a bit of an odd thing to base a nail art design around, but hey! that's the whole idea of the challenge :)

So I admit I was super stumped with this theme, so I went for minimalistic chic, and used it as an excuse to use a polish that I haven't used as a base colour yet !

This is "Peach Icing" my Models Own, and if you know me, I have been on a never ending quest to find the perfect peach polish ( So any hints on an awesome peach shade, leave a comment below and I'll check it out! )


For the design, I wanted to go simple, so I chose the chemical formula for salicylic acid.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

As always, you can find the main hub HERE
or click the inlinkz below to see everyone's posts from this week!

See you next week for a random wiki page prompt!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment