23/07/2015

Wiki'd Nail Art Challenge - Week 10 - Horror Icon

Hey ladies and gents !!

So this is the final instalment in the wiki'd nail art challenge and I must say, this was the prompt I had been waiting the whole 10 weeks for.

Horror Icon !

I made up a short list of all the horror icons to choose from , but still couldn't pick so I got a little help with my friends to help me choose  which one to go for.

Does this help give you a hint?



So for those who didn't get the ( quite old ) gif, the horror icon I chose was "Pennywise the dancing clown" from the film adaptation of Stephen King's horror novel "IT"

This was one of the scariest books I have ever read ( I read it when I was about 15 years old ) and is one of the few books I have not gone back to read again.
Mainly because I am a scaredy pants :P

But anyway, I thought it fitting for the horror icon title.

For those not familiar with the film / book / monster, check out the wiki article HERE


 For the base coat I used Barry M "Cotton" as usual, and then  adding a matte top coat before painting with acrylic paints.


Overall I'm quite happy with how creepy this turned out !!

Of course, I couldn't finish this blog post without a macro !


ARGH !

Clowns freak me out so much ! haha

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

As always, you can find the main hub HERE
or click the inlinkz below to see everyone's posts from this week!

Keep one eye on my social media pages to see what's coming next !!

L x





1 comment: