15/04/2015

A to Z - V is for Valuable ! ( nfsw ) ( again )

Hey guys !

Sorry for such a late post! My week has been hectic !

But here I am ( finally ) ready for a new prompt :)

I did have something specific in mind for my Valuable design, but there has been a chain of events recently that made something click in my brain today and change my design completely.

And yes... it's another rude one :P



So I'll start off with my theme - Friendship. 
Next to Family, that is the next most valuable thing you can have.

I won't go into too many personal details, but I am so thankful for all of my friends, be it real life, long term friends from school, work friends, best friends, or online friends, each and every one of them has had an impact on my life and have helped to shape me into the person I am today.

I know the people I call friends are the people I can 100% trust and share my thoughts and feelings with, they're people who are there for me with a cup of tea ( virtual or real ) and an ear when I need them.

I love them all with my heart <3

My mani today is my reaction to people who are out to hurt others, who make people feel bad about themselves, and who have nothing better to do than spread negativity into other people's lives.

You may briefly make us feel bad, but it's because of our friends that feeling doesn't last as long as you'd like it to.

This is also for my Bae Ana... I hate you bitch <3 ;)


 For the base, I used Collection 2 in 1 Basecoat, then applied Nail Vinyls from nailvinyls.com.
First, I used the French Tip Nail Vinyls towards the cuticle, then a straight edge Nail Vinyl running vertically down the nail, then I applied 2 coats of  Models Own Flip Flop from their Polish for Tans Collection.


 After that layer was dry, I applied HK Girl by Glisten and Glow to all of my nails to seal in the design, then adhered a small Faux Opal Stone, bought from DailyCharme to each nail.


I then painted on my design to my accent finger using acrylic paints.
Once that was dry, I applied Barry M's Matte Top Coat to all of my nails ! :)

I hope you liked this weeks design, I know I definitely do !

As always you can see everyones previous designs at the main hub HERE.
And you can also check out this week's designs by clinking the inlinkz below :)

Love you all !

L xx


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love your naughty designs and completely agree with the theme and idea. Brilliant design. It made me lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! :) I do love the sweary posts :)

      Delete