26/02/2015

A to Z - P is for Pale !

Hey All !

This week's A to Z post is all about Pale things.


I admit I was a little stumped when it came to deciding what mani I was going to do, so I had a little google around and checked my dictionary for the definition of pale to see if that sparked any ideas.

But it was when I was reading about some international friend's epic snowy adventures that I got the idea for my mani.

The thing I absolutely adore but never ever happens in my area...

SNOW  !!


For this mani, I wanted to go for a light watercoloured look, so I used a base coat of Barry M Gelly nail paint in  "Cotton" and then used really watered down acrylic paints to later on some colour for the sky, the trees and the little stream in the middle.


I then topped it off with 2 good coats of Glisten & Glow HK Girl for extra shine :)

What do you think?

As always you can see previous weeks manis at the main hub HERE
or you can check out everyone's designs for this week and the inlinkz below!

Much Love

L xx

4 comments:

  1. I just love these! Such an amazing mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get snow here either really. This mani is amazing - reminds me of good Old Bob Ross and his happy little trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh, best pale of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The purple sky is gorgeous! Kinda feel a bit disappointed with this year's snow. Feel like we've been cheated out of it again x

    ReplyDelete