15/01/2015

A to Z - J is for JEWELS !

Hey again guys !!

It's that time of the week again where I get my brain working hard to try and come up with an original idea based on a weekly prompt.

Now this week is "Jewels" and I had SO many ideas in my head, unfortunately none of them worked out well on the nail, so I resorted to my back up plan.... Stamping.



Now there's nothing wrong with stamping, but it's a bit of a personal let down as I had such amazing ideas. I just need a little practice in executing them.

That said, I really do love these nails. The base is "Light Years" from Polished by KPT ( which can be bought in the UK from Rainbow Connection ) The stamping plate is from Nailz Craze on etsy, and of course the stamping polish is by Mundo de Unas ! :)


I just love this glittery gorgeousness !! it's just stunning. I can't stop looking at it.


Even though it wasn't my intended plan, I think this glittery holo backdrop is the perfect base for this stamping plate.



Let me know what you think in the comments below, and as always you can check out everyone's previous challenge manis all in one place at the A to Z Hub Page.

See the inlinkz below for everyone's designs for this week's challenge !

Much Love

L x


2 comments:

  1. That KTP is lovely! And your nail shape - love it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wish I had the patience to do my nails like this. XD

    Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete