27/11/2014

A-Z Challenge. E is for Elegant

Hey Guys! It's A-Z time again ! :)

This week is "E" So our theme is "Elegant". This week was fairly easy for me as I had an idea in my head immediately and just went with it  !!





For this mani I used "Jellyfish Rave" & "Seahorse Rodeo" by Smitten Polish for the gradients, and for the accent finger I used "Whisper" by Dark Metal Lacquer"

Smitten Polish can be found at Rainbow-Connection.
Dark Metal Lacquer is currently closed for the time being, but I am hoping it will be up and running again soon.

The Ballerina design on the accent nail was hand painted using black acrylic paint.



Don't forget to check out everyone elses designs by hitting the inlinkz below, or to see our manis from previous weeks, you can view the main hub page HERE.

What do you think of this weeks designs?

L x


7 comments:

  1. Love this! I also did a design inspired by ballet. Great minds think alike I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bloomin' gorgeous! I'd assumed you'd stamped the ballerina- you've got skills lady x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani. I think it's fiar to say you've nailed elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty all the holo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, the sparkly-ness is something I'd love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun manicure! I really like your photos and header too! I think I'll go and check out the rest of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gradient with those Smittens, it is soooo sparkly! Great choice for elegant.

    ReplyDelete