21/11/2014

A to Z Challenge - D is for DARK

Hey lovelies !

This week's A-Z theme is "Dark" and as always it's completely open to interpretation, and as you all know I do like a little bit of obscurity, so I thought I would go for something a little different and "out there" ;)

So I new all the other awesome ladies doing the challenge would come up with something amazing, so I thought I would have a go at something amazing too :)

So my take on this weeks "Dark" theme is...

Black Hole. 

You can't get much darker than that, can you?





For the base, I used Barry M Matte "Espresso", and for the galaxy colours I used colours from the Models Own HyperGel range. 

I used Black acrylic paint for the black hole, and topped it with Barry M Matte top coat for a contrast effect.


I'm quite pleased with how these turned out.

What do you think?

As always, you can click HERE for the main A to Z hub and to see what everyone has done in the past weeks.

Or you can see below what everyone has done this week <3

Lx


No comments:

Post a Comment