18/09/2014

A to Z of Polish. "V" is for.... Vanilla !

Hey All !!

I hope you're all having a nice Thursday so far :)

So I went through all of my polishes to find a good "V" to use for today's challenge, but I didn't have one ! So I hot footed it out to Superdrug yesterday to get myself  "Vanilla" from Barry M's Matte range, and I ended up coming out with 11 polishes ! Ooops !

Aaaaaanyway, by the skin of my teeth, I managed an autumny inspired design. Hit the jump to see what I did. 
So I used Barry M "Vanilla" as the base of this mani, and I stamped some Barry M "Lychee" over the top to create a very subtle knitted jumper look with MoYou Fashionista plate 03.




Firstly I topped the whole thing off with some Seche Vite


Then I wanted to see what it looked like mattified, so to complete the Barry M theme, I used thier matte top coat.



What do you think? do you prefer the high shine look, or is matte more your thing? 
What do you think about a more subtle design for a change to the usual bright designs I usually come up with? Let me know in the comments below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment