29/08/2014

A to Z of Polish... S is for Strawberry Tart & Sun Hat & Silver !

Hey everyone ! 

It's that time of the week again where we see what we can do with a few bottles of polish & a love of all things literary ! ( Well not quite, but it sounds good ;) )

Hit the jump for photos & what I used :)


So ! Let's get down to business. This weeks letter is "S" and I immediately went for my Models Own drawer in my helmer and pulled out two of my most favourite polishes. 

Strawberry Tart - A gorgeous pastel pink that smells just like strawberries
Sun Hat - A favourite polish of mine from the Polish for Tans line. It's just perfect.


I also used Mundo de Unas stamping polish in Silver for an added "S" bonus & cracked out my newest Mo You stamping plate - Explorer plate 22.

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!


Please excuse the lack of photos, but the light here is so over cast and yucky I didn't want to make things worse ! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment