14/03/2014

First post Eeek !!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi There ! *nervous wave*

So some of you reading this may already know who I am from Instagram, Facebook, or I may have forceibly made you follow my blog just because <3

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lisa, I am 32 years old, & I live in the SouthWest corner of England with my 18 year old cat Tiggy.

I currently have an Etsy Store where I sell false nails adorned with hand painted nail art by yours truly, and jewellery painted with my favourite polishes and embellishments.

I also have a fairly busy Twitter,  Instagram, and Facebook Page, and a failed attempt at a Tumblr ( I still don't understand how it all works ) so I thought the next step into getting my art and crafts seen by the masses ( hopefully ! ) is through a blog, and you can also have a read of my wafflings about my ideas for designs etc etc. if that's your thing.

The plan is to write posts about new nail supplies and polishes that I buy for myself, and the creations I make with those items, including some swatches and reviews here and there :)
I will hopefully start off with a new post every week until I can get used to this whole blogging malarky, then I hope to up that to a couple of posts a week, or maybe every day if I get a good enough following and the demand is there :)

So I think I have waffled enough for now !! Hopefully I will see you soon with my first proper post !

Lisa x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!! *waves*

    Loving the look of your new blog, I'm excited to see more! <3 Emma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I have nominated you for the liebster award! find my questions for you here... http://georgesartandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html
    Georgina xx

    ReplyDelete